Jobs in Perth City, Scone & Surrounding Areas
Care Worker / Support Worker / Care Assistant in Perth & Surrounding Areas
myCare Tayside are recruiting for caring Care Worker / Support Worker / Care Assistant in all areas of Perth City / Scone and surrounding areas on a F/T, P/T, evenings only or weekends only basis – we can be flexible to your availability but do ask for regular commitment to our customers.
Our benefits include:
- Flexible working opportunities with different contract types – Guaranteed Hours / Variable Hours / weekend only contracts.
- SVQ Level 2 & 3 qualification through the myCare SQA accredited training centre, supporting your required professional qualification at no cost to you whilst you work.
- Employee Assistance Programme by Health Assured with free legal advice / discount scheme / counselling etc.
- Paid Annual Leave equivalent to 5.6 weeks (pro-rata to hours worked) including BHs.
- Paid induction and ongoing training.
- Paid shadowing shifts.
- Company pension scheme.
- £250 Introduce a friend scheme.
- Competitive pay rates and terms.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
At myCare we provide practical support to vulnerable people within our communities, and you will help assist with daily tasks such as meal preparation, personal care, medication support and cleaning.
Previous experience to become a community care assistant is not required as full, comprehensive in-house training and support will be given, but previous experience in care can be very helpful.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing and other personal care
- Meal preparation
The essential skills and attributes that we are looking for in the right person are:
- A caring nature, be patient and have a positive mentality to your work.
- Be willing to learn and to work to the myCare high standards.
- Be able to commit to a guaranteed hours rota of work.
- In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay from £11.90 per hour, flexible working patterns, and the knowledge that you will make a huge difference to the day of the people you support and care for.
What we will offer the right person:
- Premium hourly rates from £11.90 per hour weekdays
- Financial certainty in these difficult times – contractual guarantees either on a Guaranteed Hours contract so you know what your income will be, or a Variable Hours of you prefer flexibility
- Flexible shifts close to home on a shift basis e.g 7am to 1pm / 4pm to 10pm
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Access to FREE SVQ training to comply with SSSC registration
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Workers
- £250 Introduce a friend scheme. “Terms & conditions apply”
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, Heath Care Assistant or Former Nurse we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply. Whether you want to continue your work in your local community or looking to use your skills to progress in your career, Right at Home can offer our full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
Apply now or call our friendly team to find out more information on 01738 449249
myCare is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.