Delivering exceptional care at home with passion, dignity, and respect.
“myCare aims to set the standard in the care sector by delivering exceptional quality care with a team who have a real passion for delivering client-focused care with dignity and respect, which is valued by our clients and admired by all stakeholders.”
The myCare Difference
What makes myCare different to every other provider? We have a very clear mission statement and client charter, which all employees sign up to. When a new employee joins the myCare team, the mandatory company induction must be completed. The first session covers our mission statement and client charter so that from the beginning, our values and standards are front of mind.
We listen to our clients
Every year, myCare surveys its clients, their families, their advocates, their network of social workers and care managers and our staff to give us feedback on how effective and satisfying they believe our services to be. We use several different methods of gathering feedback on our services. This all feeds into the continual improvement of the company.
We share this informations
The data gathered is analysed, reported on and shared with all who have contact with our services. We say what we do well, but of equal importance, where we can improve and develop our services.
We’re independently assessed
The Care Inspectorate is the independent regulator of social care in Scotland. Every year it assesses myCare Services against rigorous industry standards. In 2016 myCare Grampian and myCare Tayside were both graded as 5 (Very Good) across all its homecare services, staff, and procedures.
Our Client Charter
We take our responsibility as your care team very seriously. As such, every member of our team follows the actions outlined in our Client Charter.
- We will be available to you 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- We will regularly check and monitor the service you are receiving to ensure that we are working to the highest possible standards.
- We will continuously aim to exceed the high standards of care practice set by the Care Inspectorate and the Scottish Social Services Council.
- We will ensure that you are able to make real choices and have control over your person-centred care plan and outcomes.
- We will respect and take seriously your views and opinions about the services you require.
- We will ensure that our care and support workers and office staff are courteous, professional and respectful of your needs at all times.
- We regularly monitor the performance of our care and support workers and office staff by carrying out telephone surveys, client satisfaction questionnaires and random assessments.
- We deal with any issues or concerns raised quickly, sympathetically, and professionally, with the least disruption to you.
At myCare, Quality
You can find both most recent Care Inspectorate reports here. As an additional quality standard, we have ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accreditation. This means that as an organisation, we must meet set standards for a quality management system to demonstrate our ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. We have a twice-yearly external audit to retain our accreditation.
Contact myCare Today
If you’re looking for quality home care in Aberdeen, Inverurie, Tayside, Dundee, Perth or surrounding areas, look no further than myCare. Contact our team today for a personalised home care solution.